WiFi Dimmer SSR 230V 4A-ESP8266
The WiFi SSR switch ON / OFF and Dimming can be controlled from remotely using android app or supporting wifi enabled devices .This switch can be used control light , FAN, power socket , Triac dimming enabled LED's and any other remote ON / OFF or dimming application.
ORDER CODE: RDL688
- On/Off and dimming control.
- Snubber circuit enable.
- Accurate firing angle control and smooth dimming.
- Operating Voltage 5V DC.
- Isolated power section from the input.
- 0-100% dimming.
- WiFi Enabled.
- Inbuilt power supply.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
ESP8266 ESP-07 Features:
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- 32-pin QFN package
- Integrated RF switch, balun, 24dBm PA, DCXO, and PMU
- Integrated RISC processor, on-chip memory and external memory interfaces
- Integrated MAC/baseband processors
- Quality of Service management
- I2S interface for high fidelity audio applications
- On-chip low-dropout linear regulators for all internal supplies
- Proprietary spurious-free clock generation architecture
- Integrated WEP, TKIP, AES, and WAPI engines.
ESP8266 ESP-07 Specifications:
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ms guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3).
- Gate Trigger Current Max (QI), Igt: 70mA
- Gate Trigger Voltage Max Vgt: 1.5V
- Holding Current Max Ih: 15mA
- No. of Pins: 3
- On State RMS Current IT(rms): 4A
- Operating Temperature Max: 125°C
- Peak Gate Power: 5W
- Peak Non Rep Surge Current Itsm 50Hz: 25A
- Peak Repetitive Off-State Voltage, Vdrm: 600V
- Triac Case Style: SOT-428.
AC-DC Isolated Power Supply Module Features:
- Ultra thin,ultra small.
- All voltage input (AC:90~264V).
- Low ripple and low noise.
- Output overload and short circuit protection.
- High efficiency, high power density.
- The product is designed to meet the requirements of EMC and safety test.
- Low power consumption,environmental protection, no load loss>0.1W.
- Dimension: 34X20mm.
NOTE: This module directly establish the wifi connection with mobile and then controls the relays ,currently this module not able to establish the connection with wifi router
Sample SDK Screenshot:
Below given sample SDK will be given along with the product.
Package Contains :
- SMD WiFi-SSR 230V/8A Dimmer