Two Relay Board 5V (Raspberry Pi and Arduino compatible)
The board has two relay driven by TTL circuit . The board works on 5V but the input signal can come directly from controller output working at 3.3V or 5V to control relays. Each relay can switch variety of AC or DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 220V AC mains like lights, fans, motors and such. The status of relay is indicated by individual LED's.
- LED indication of relay on & power
- Design based on highly proven TTL as driver
- VCC at 5V, IN1 and IN2 can be provided with 3.3V to 5V for turning on the respective relay.
- High Current (7A) Capability.
- AC or DC Operating Voltages.
- No Leakage Current.
- Eliminates costly isolation relays and wiring.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
- Two Relay Board 5V.