Two Relay Board 12V
The board has two relay driven by TTL circuit . The board works on 12V but the input signal can come directly from microcontroller output working at 5V to control relays. Each relay can switch variety of AC or DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 220V AC mains like lights, fans, motors and such. The status of relay is indicated by individual LED's.
- LED indication of relay on & power
- Design based on highly proven TTL as driver
- Direct input 5V microcontroller for relay control
- High Current (8A) Capability.
- AC or DC Operating Voltages.
- No Leakage Current.
- Eliminates costly isolation relays and wiring.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
Package Contains :
- Two Relay Board.