STM32 ARM Cortex M4 Development Board-STM32F407VET6
The STM32F405xx and STM32F407xx family is based on the high-performance ARM® Cortex ®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 168 MHz. The Cortex-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all ARM single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
- Core: ARM® 32-bit Cortex ® -M4 CPU with FPU, Adaptive real-time accelerator (ART Accelerator™) allowing 0-wait state execution from Flash memory, frequency up to 168 MHz, memory protection unit, 210 DMIPS/ 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and DSP instructions.
- Up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory.
- Up to 192+4 Kbytes of SRAM including 64-Kbyte of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM.
- Flexible static memory controller supporting Compact Flash, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND memories.
- 3×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS A/D converters: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode.
- 2×12-bit D/A converters.
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controller with FIFOs and burst support.
- Up to 17 timers: up to twelve 16-bit and two 32-bit timers up to 168 MHz, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input.
- Up to 140 I/O ports with interrupt capability.
- Up to 136 fast I/Os up to 84 MHz.
- Up to 138 5 V-tolerant I/Os.
- Debug mode
- Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces
- Cortex-M4 Embedded Trace Macrocell™.
- Up to 15 communication interfaces.
- Up to 3 × I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus).
- Up to 4 USARTs/2 UARTs (10.5 Mbit/s, ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA, modem control).
- Up to 3 SPIs (42 Mbits/s), 2 with muxed full-duplex I 2S to achieve audio class accuracy via internal audio PLL or external clock.
- 2 × CAN interfaces (2.0B Active).
- SDIO interface.
- Advanced connectivity
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware, MII/RMII
- Clock, reset and supply management.
- 1.8 V to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os.
- POR, PDR, PVD and BOR.
- 4-to-26 MHz crystal oscillator.
- Internal 16 MHz factory-trimmed RC (1% accuracy).
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration.
- Internal 32 kHz RC with calibration.
RTC: subsecond accuracy, hardware calendar
- STM32 Development Board+ Mini USB cable