Single Relay 5V Raspberry Pi and Arduino Compatible
The board has only one relay driven by TTL circuit . The board works on 5V but the input signal can come directly from Raspberry Pi and Arduino output working at 5V to control relays. Each relay can switch varierty of AC or DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 220V AC mains like lights, fans, motors and such. The status of relay is indicated by individual LEDs.
- LED indication of relay on & power
- Design based on highly proven TTL as driver
- Direct input 5V from Raspberry Pi and Arduino for relay control
- AC or DC Operating Voltages.
- No Leakage Current.
- Eliminates costly isolation relays and wiring.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
Package Contains :
- Single Relay 5V.
- Code (Arduino)