RS-485 Data Logger Sheild With RTC Compatible for Arduino
The data logger is a reliable, well-rounded and versatile design. It is easily expandable with wireless interface like Xbee and Bluetooth. Can be used for saving data to files on any FAT16 or FAT32 formatted SD card, to be read by any plotting, spreadsheet or analysis program. The included Real Time Clock timestamps all your data with the current time, so that you know precisely what happened when.
Order Code : RDL/RS-485RTC/14/001/V1.0
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years.
- 3.3V voltage level converter for memory card, reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- Optional Bluetooth and Xbee interface.
- Low Quiescent Current: 300µA
- -7V to +12V Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Three-State Outputs
- 30ns Propagation Delays, 5ns Skew
- Operate from a Single 5V Supply
- Allows up to 32 Transceivers on the Bus
- Data rate: 2.5 Mbps
- Current-Limiting and Thermal Shutdown for Driver Overload Protection
- The transmitter outputs and receiver inputs are protected to ±15kV Air ESD.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.