L298N Motor Driver Shield
L298N is a high voltage, high current motor driver chip, with the highest working voltage of 46V, continuous operating current of 2A, and instantaneous peak current up to 3A. The chip contains two "H bridges" which are high-voltage and high current full-bridge drivers that can directly drive two DC motors.
Order Code :RDL/HBL/14/001/V1.0
- Driver: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC
- Motor Power Supply Vs: +5 V to +35 V
- Max average current 2A
- peak current Io: 3A
- Logic Level Power Vss: +5 V ~ +7 V (On board 5V Regulator can be used if Motor Power is > 7.0V)
- Logic level power: 0 ~ 36mA
- Two motor direction indicator LED's.
- Screw-terminals for power and motor connections.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.