L298 Motor Driver
The L298 Driver is a high voltage, high current dual ful bridge driver designed to accept standard TTL logic levels and drive inductive loads such relays, solenoids, DC and stepping motors. Two enable inputs are provided to enable or disable the device independently of the input signals. The emmiters of the lower transistors of each bridge are connected together the corresponding external terminal can be used for the connection of an external sensing resistor.
Order Code : RDL/Pl298/13/001/V1.0
- Operating supply voltage up to 46 V
- .Total DC current up to 4 A
- .Low saturation voltage
- .Overtemperature protection.
- .LOGICAL "0" INPUT VOLTAGE UP TO 1.5 V (HIGH NOISE IMMUNITY)
- Two motor direction indicator LEDs
- An onboard user-accessable 5V low-dropout regulator
- Schottky EMF-protection diodes
- Screw-terminals for power and motor connections.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.