Joystick Shield with ESP8266
The Joystick Shield easily stacks on top of your ATmega 328 R3 and turns it into a simple robotic and gaming controller. Six momentary push buttons (4+2), a two-axis thumb joystick and optional remote transmission adapter for Xbee and Bluetooth allows your ATmega 328 R3 to control from remote location.
ORDER CODE: RDL660
ATmega 328 R3 digital pins D3-D8 are connected to momentary push buttons, when pressed they will pull the pin HIGH. Voltage accross analog pin 0 varies proportionally for the vertical movement of the joystick, likwise horizontal movement can be tracked at analog pin 1.Xbee Dout is connected to D0(Rx) and Din is connected to D1(Tx) of ATmega 328 R3 sheild.
- Jumbo 4 keypad.
- Two selection switch.
- RoHS compliant.
- Compatible with UNO R3 and Mega 2560.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
ESP8266 WIFI wireless module Features:
- Low price.
- size: 11 * 10 mm.
- Powerful internal ran LWIP agreement.
- Supports three modes: AP, STA, AP + STA coexistence mode.
- Perfect simple and efficient AT commands, allowing you to develop more simple.
- Easily embedded into any product.
Package Contains :
- Joystick Shield + ESP8266