I2C 12 bit DAC
The I2C-DAC board is a 12-bit digital-to-analog converter device using I2C bus. There are no external components required. Only two signal lines SDA and SCL plus supply voltage and ground are required to be connected. This makes it perfect for embedded systems that require digital-to-analog converter.
ORDER CODE: RDL626
- Simple I2C interface.
- 2.7 to 5.2V supply range.
- Resolution: 12-bit.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
- 12-Bit Resolution
- On-Board Non-Volatile Memory (EEPROM)
- ±0.2 LSB DNL (typical)
- External A0 Address Pin
- Normal or Power-Down Mode
- Fast Settling Time of 6 µs (typical)
- External Voltage Reference (VDD)
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- Low Power Consumption
- Single-Supply Operation: 2.7V to 5.5V
- I2CTM Interface:
- - Eight Available Addresses
- - Standard (100 kbps), Fast (400 kbps), and High
- -Speed (3.4 Mbps) Modes
- Small 6-lead SOT-23 Package
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- I2C 12 bit DAC