Handheld UHF RFID Reader
Handheld UHF RFID Reader is a portable
device used for real time tracking and monitoring of tagged
items/assets. The device can be paired with Bluetooth wireless
technology enabled host (Android/IOS) using custom designed application
The device is enabled with the world’s no.1 Impinj Indy R2000 high performance chip which is compliant with EPC C1G2 (Global Class 1 Generation 2) protocol with operating frequency of 840~960MHz. The reading distance covers 1 - 3 meters. It is suitable for logistics, retail, healthcare, complex assets management and numerous other fields.
- Rugged yet compact and lightweight for ease of use.
- Ergonomic design provides superior user comfort
- EPC Global Class 1 Generation 2 / ISO 18000-6C.
- Operating frequency of 840~960MHz.
- 1 - 3 meters of reading distance.
- Bluetooth Connectivity Option.
- LBT functionality.
- Dense Reading Mode (DRM).
- Inventory Speed more than 400 tags per second.
- Prolonged usage capabilities with good battery pack.
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory and cycle counting
- Asset management.
- Identity management/credentialing
- Inspections and code enforcement
- Toll Gates.
- Document and folder tracking
- Patient location tracking
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Library Management.
- Retail and Logistics.
- Maintenance and Repair.
- Oil and Gas Industry.
- RF IC : Impinj Indy R2000
- Protocol :EPC Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
- Reading Distance :1 - 3 meters
- Inventory Speed: >400 tags/sec
- DC Power: 3.6V – 5.5V
- Fixed Current: 1.5A
- Standby Current: ≤ 1 mA
- Frequency range :840～960 MHz
- Channel bandwidth: ≤250 KHz
- Communication protocol :Asynchronous serial ports protocol
- Starting time: ≤ 50 ms
- Radio-frequency power rising time :≤500 μs
- Radio-frequency power dropping time :≤500 μs
- 5 Frequency stabilizing ratio: ±20 ppm
- Working temperature: -20 ~ +70 degree C
- Storage temperature: -40 ~ +85 degree C
- Relative humidity 10% ~ 90% RH
- Dimension (LXWXH) :150 x 155 x 155 mm.
1. RFID Antenna
2. Trigger Button
4. Power Switch
5. Power indicator
6. Scanning Indicator
7. USB Connector for charging only.
- Handheld UHF RFID Reader
- Datasheet (Handheld UHF RFID Reader)