Hall Effect Current Sensor 30A
ACS712 provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, commercial, and communications systems. The device package allows foreasy implementation by the customer. Typical applications include motor control, load detection and management, switchmode power supplies, andovercurrent fault protection. The device is not intended for automotive applications.
- ACS712ELC-30A sensor chipset
- Powered by 5V power supply
- On-board power indicator
- Measures -30~+30A current, corresponding simulation output 100mV/A
- No test current through the output voltage is VCC / 2.
- High quality screw connector.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
Package Contains :
- Hall Effect Current Sensor 30A
- Code (PIC)