GSM GPRS SIM800C Modem- Arduino Compatible
This is a very low cost and simple Arduino GSM and GPRS shield. We use the module SIM800C Modem.
The Shield connects your Arduino to the internet using the GPRS wireless network. Just plug this module onto your Arduino board, plug in a SIM card from an operator offering GPRS coverage and follow a few simple instructions to start controlling your world through the internet. You can also make/receive voice calls (you will need an external speaker and microphone circuit) and send/receive SMS messages.
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- TTL data(RX,TX,GND).
- ESD Compliance.
- Enable with Audio jack.
- SMA connector with GSM Antenna
- SIM Card holder.
- Stacking Support Both Arduino UNO and Mega
- Buck DC to DC MIC29302 power supply
- Hard and soft UART selection Enabled with jumper setting
- Configurable baud rate
- Inbuilt Powerful TCP/IP protocol stack for internet data transfer over GPRS.
- Power requirements : It is recommended that your Arduino board be powered with an external power supply.
- Package Includes: GSM Modem Shield.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
- Industrial automation.
- GPRS based data logging.
- GPRS and GPS application.
- Home automation.
- Health monitoring.
- Agriculture automation.
- Vehicle tracking.
- Remote monitoring and controlling.
- GPRS based Weather report logging.
- GSM GPRS based Security alert.
- GPRS based remote terminal for file transfer.
- Bulksms sending.
SIM800C General features
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 12/10
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+: Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900MHz)
- Dimensions: 17.6*15.7*2.3mm
- Weight: 1.3g
- Control via AT commands: (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCom enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range 3.4 ~ 4.4V
- Low power consumption
- Operation temperature:-40℃ ~85℃.
Specifications for GPRS Data
- GPRS class 12: max. 85.6 kbps (downlink/uplink)
- PBCCH support
- Coding schemes CS 1, 2, 3, 4
Specifications for SMS via GSM/GPRS
- Point to point MO and MT
- SMS cell broadcast
- Text and PDU mode.
- 0710 MUX protocol
- Embedded TCP/UDP protocol
- Jamming Detection
- Audio Record
- Bluetooth 3.0(optional).
Specifications for voice
- Tricodec: Half rate (HR), Full rate (FR),Enhanced Full rate (EFR)
- AMR: Half rate (HR),Full rate (FR)
- Hands-free operation （Echo suppression).
- 42 SMT pins including
- Analog audio interface
- RTC backup
- USB interface
- Serial interface
- Interface to external SIM 3V/1.8V
- GSM Antenna pad
- Bluetooth Antenna pad.
- AT cellular command interface.