GSM GPRS SIM800C Modem
GSM GPRS SIM800C Modem-RS232 is built with Quad-Band GSM GPRS engine-SIM800C, works on frequencies 850/900/1800/1900MHz. The Modem is coming with RS232 interface, which allows you connect PC as well as microcontroller with RS232 Chip(MAX232).
The baud rate is configurable from 9600-115200 through AT command. The GSM GPRS Modem is having internal TCP/IP stack to enable you to connect with internet via GPRS. It is suitable for SMS, Voice as well as DATA transfer application in M2M interface. The onboard Regulated Power supply allows you to connect wide range unregulated power supply . Using this modem,you can make audio calls, SMS, Read SMS, attend the incoming calls and internet etc through simple AT commands.
- Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz.
- RS232 interface for direct communication with computer or MCU kit.
- Configurable baud rate.
- Power controlled using 29302WU IC.
- ESD Compliance.
- Enable with Audio jack.
- With push push sim card holder.
- With Stub antenna and SMA connector.
- Input Voltage: 12V DC.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
- Industrial automation.
- GPRS based data logging.
- GPRS and GPS application.
- Home automation.
- Health monitoring.
- Agriculture automation.
- Vehicle tracking.
- Remote monitoring and controlling.
- GPRS based Weather report logging.
- GSM GPRS based Security alert.
- GPRS based remote terminal for file transfer.
- Bulksms sending.
SIM800C General features
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 12/10
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+: Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900MHz)
- Dimensions: 17.6*15.7*2.3mm
- Weight: 1.3g
- Control via AT commands: (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCom enhanced AT Commands)
- Supply voltage range 3.4 ~ 4.4V
- Low power consumption
- Operation temperature:-40℃ ~85℃.
Specifications for GPRS Data
- GPRS class 12: max. 85.6 kbps (downlink/uplink)
- PBCCH support
- Coding schemes CS 1, 2, 3, 4
Specifications for SMS via GSM/GPRS
- Point to point MO and MT
- SMS cell broadcast
- Text and PDU mode.
- 0710 MUX protocol
- Embedded TCP/UDP protocol
- Jamming Detection
- Audio Record
- Bluetooth 3.0(optional).
Specifications for voice
- Tricodec: Half rate (HR), Full rate (FR),Enhanced Full rate (EFR)
- AMR: Half rate (HR),Full rate (FR)
- Hands-free operation （Echo suppression).
- 42 SMT pins including
- Analog audio interface
- RTC backup
- USB interface
- Serial interface
- Interface to external SIM 3V/1.8V
- GSM Antenna pad
- Bluetooth Antenna pad.
- AT cellular command interface.
- GSM GPRS SIM800C Modem.