Current Sensor 05A
The ACS712 provides economical and precise solutions for AC or DC current sensing in industrial, commercial and communication systems. The devise package allows for easy implementation by the customer. The typical application includes motor control, load detection management, switch mode power supplies and over current fault protection. The device is not intended for automotive applications.
- ACS712ELC-05A sensor chipset
- Powered by 5V power supply
- On-board power indicator
- Measures -5~+5A current, corresponding simulation output 100mV/A
- No test current through the output voltage is VCC / 2
- Low-noise analog signal path.
- 80 kHz bandwidth.
- 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance.
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- High quality screw connector.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
Package Contains :
- Current Sensor 05A