Analog Temperature Sensor
The LM35 series are precision integrated-circuit temperature sensors, whose output voltage is linearly proportional to the Celsius (Centigrade) temperature. The LM35 thus has an advantage over linear temperature sensors calibrated in ° Kelvin, as the user is not required to subtract a large constant voltage from its output to obtain convenient Centigrade scaling. The LM35's low output impedance, linear output, and precise inherent calibration make interfacing to readout or control circuitry especially easy.
ORDER CODE: RDL689
- Calibrated directly in Celsius (Centigrade)
- 0.5 C accuracy guaranteeable (at +25 C)
- Rated for full -55 to +150 C range
- Module output mode analog output more accurate
- Suitable for remote applications
- Operates from 4 to 30 volts
- Less than 60 A current drain
- Low self-heating, 0.08 C in still air
- Low impedance output, 0.1 W for 1 mA load
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.