8 Channel Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter
Because the Arduino (and Basic Stamp) are 5V devices, and most modern sensors, displays, flash cards and modes are 3.3V-only, many makers find that they need to perform level shifting/conversion to protect the 3.3V device from 5V.This 8-bit noninverting translator uses two separate configurable power-supply rails. The A port is designed to track VCCA. VCCA accepts any supply voltage from 1.2 V to 3.6 V. The B port is designed to track VCCB. VCCB accepts any supply voltage from 1.65 V to 5.5 V. This allows for universal low-voltage bidirectional translation between any of the 1.2-V, 1.5-V, 1.8-V, 2.5-V, 3.3-V, and 5-V voltage nodes. VCCA should not exceed VCCB.
Order Code : RDL/8BLC/14/001/V1.0
- 1.2 V to 3.6 V on A Port and 1.65 to 5.5 V on B Port (VCCA ≤ VCCB).
- VCC Isolation Feature – If Either VCC Input Is at GND, All Outputs Are in the High-Impedance State.
- OE Input Circuit Referenced to VCCA.
- Low Power Consumption, 4-mA Max ICC.
- Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode Operation.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
- 8 Channel Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter
- Datasheet (8 Channel Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter)