8 Channel Analog Data Logger
One of the primary benefits of using data loggers is the ability to automatically collect data on a 24-hour basis. Upon activation, data loggers are typically deployed and left unattended to measure and record information for the duration of the monitoring period. This allows for a comprehensive, accurate picture of the environmental conditions being monitored, such as air temperature and relative humidity,production quantity monitoring,boiler temeperature,fuel level,energy consumption etc.
Order Code : RDL/DLP/14/001/V1.0
- 8+1 Channel (8 Channel Analog input Vdc (0-5V)).
- 1 output channel triggering the external realy or valve when it crosses the set threshold limit.
- RTC DS1307 with inbuilt battery enable
- On board SD card socket.
- Support upto 4 GB FAT .
- Standard FT232 usb intrface for real time monit$oring and configuring.
- Logged data will be store in .CSV format.
- Power supply 5V.
- 8 channel analog input Volatge range 0-5V.
- Easy timestamp configuration(sec,min,hr).
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
DATALOGGER UTILITY SOFTWARE:
Package Contains :
- 8 Channel Analog Data Logger +CMOS cell+ 4GB SD Card