4x4 Matrix Keypad
A 4x4 matrix keypad requiring eight Input/Output ports for interfacing is used as an example. Rows are connected to Peripheral Input/Output (PIO) pins configured as output. Columns are connected to PIO pins configured as input with interrupts. In this configuration, four pull-up resistors must be added in order to apply a high level on the corresponding input pins.
Note: The color of the PCB may vary. However the circuit/pinout of the PCB will remain same.
Order Code : RDL/4X4KP/13/001/V2.0
- Contact debouncing.
- Easy to interface. Board features 16 push buttons arranged as 4x4 matrix.
- Data Valid output signal for interrupt activation.
- Interfaces to any microcontroller or microprocessor.
- Cost effective for OEM applications.
- Key lifetime: 1 x 109million operations.
- Low power consumption.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.