4 Relay Interfacing Board Isolated 12V
The board has four relays driven by ULN2803 IC and MCT2E IC for isolation purpose. The board works on 12V but the input signal can come directly from microcontroller output working 5V to control relays. Each relay can switch varierty of AC or DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 220V AC mains like lights, fans, motors and such. The status of relay is indicated by individual LEDs.
Order Code : RDL/4RI/13/001/V1.0
- Complete Output Isolation.
- LED indication for relay & power supply.
- Design based on highly proven IC ULN2003 as driver
- Direct input 5V microcontroller for relay control
- High Current (8A) Capability.
- AC or DC Operating Voltages.
- No Leakage Current.
- Eliminates costly isolation relays and wiring.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.