4 Relay Interfacing Board 5V Isolated Raspberry Pi and Arduino Compatible
The board has four relays driven by
ULN2003 IC and MCT2E IC for isolation purpose. The board works on 5V but
the input signal can come directly from Raspberry Pi and Arduino output
working 5V to control relays. Each relay can switch varierty of AC or
DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 220V AC mains
like lights, fans, motors and such. The status of relay is indicated by
Order Code : RDL/4RR/13/001/V1.0
- Complete Output Isolation.
- LED indication for relay & power supply.
- Design based on highly proven IC ULN2003 as driver
- Direct input 5V Raspberry Pi and Arduino for relay control
- AC or DC Operating Voltages.
- No Leakage Current.
- Eliminates costly isolation relays and wiring.
- High current rating up to 10 Amps
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
Package Contains :
- 4 Relay Interfacing Board 5V.
- Code (Arduino)