4 Channel Relay Board 5V-Compatible for Raspberry Pi
The Relay shield is capable of controlling 4 relays. The max switching power could be 10A/120VAC or 10A/24VDC or 7A 250VAC. It could be directly controlled by Raspberry Pi through digital IOs.
ORDER CODE: RDL641
- 4 channel Relay.
- Raspberry Pi compatible.
- 4 SPDT Relay channels (10A 24VDC,10A 120VAC, 7A 250VAC).
- Power supply:5VDC 1AMP
- Current consumption: 400 mA.
- LED indication for relay & power supply.
- Design based on highly proven IC ULN2003 as driver.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
- Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi 2
- Raspberry Pi Model B+
- Raspberry Pi zero
Package Contains :
- 4 Channel Relay Board 5V.
Note1 : The Raspberry Pi in the picture above is just for reference , it does not include in the package.
Note2: Base board is only used for soldering the relay shield and establishing the respective conectivity with Raspberry Pi I/O pins.
- Book (DIY Raspberry Pi Project Idea E-book)