4 Channel Relay Board 12V-Compatible for Arduino
The Relay shield is capable of controlling 4 relays. The max switching power could be 10A/120VAC or 10A/24VDC. It could be directly controlled by Arduino through digital IO's.Each relay can switch variety of AC or DC high voltage, high current loads working at 110V or 220V AC 7Amps mains like lights, fans, motors etc.
- 4 channel Relay.
- Arduino compatible.
- 4 SPDT Relay channels .
- Power supply:12VDC 1AMP
- Current consumption: 400 mA.
- LED indication for relay & power supply.
- Design based on highly proven IC ULN2003 as driver.
- Power requirements : It is recommended that your Arduino board be powered with an external power supply.
- High quality PCB FR4 Grade with FPT Certified.
Package Contains :
- 4 Channel Relay Board 12V.
Note : The Arduino shown in the above picture is not included package.