4-20mA Current Loop Transmitter XTR116U
The XTR116 are precision current output converters designed to transmit analog 4-to-20mA signals over an industry standard current loop. They provide accurate current scaling and output current limit functions. 4-20mA Current Loop Transmitter a serial I2C bus interface. 4-20mA Current Loop Transmitters device input and output of the address, control and data signals are transmitted in serial fashion via the two-wire bidirectional I2C bus.
ORDER CODE: RDL625
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 200µA
- 5V REGULATOR FOR EXTERNAL CIRCUITS
- VREF FOR SENSOR EXCITATION:XTR116: 4.096V
- LOW SPAN ERROR: 0.05%
- LOW NONLINEARITY ERROR: 0.003%
- WIDE LOOP SUPPLY RANGE: 7.5V to 36V
- SO-8 PACKAGE.
- I2C Interface.