3 axis accelerometer ADXL335
3-axis accelerometer to now have an on-board 3.3V regulator - making it a perfect choice for interfacing with a 5V microcontroller such as the . This breakout comes with 3 analog outputs for X, Y and Z axis breakout board. The ADXL335 is the latest and greatest from Analog Devices, known for their exceptional quality MEMS devices. The VCC takes up to 5V in and regulates it to 3.3V with an output pin. The analog outputs are ratiometric: that means that 0g measurement output is always at half of the 3.3V output (1.65V), -3g is at 0v and 3g is at 3.3V with full scaling in between. Fully assembled and tested. The XYZ filter capacitors are 0.1uF for a 50 Hz bandwidth.
- 3-axis sensing Small,
- low-profile package 4 mm × 4 mm × 1.45 mm LFCSP
- Low power - 350 μA (typical)
- Single-supply operation 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- 0,000 g shock survival
- Excellent temperature stability
- BW adjustment with a single capacitor per axis
- RoHS/WEEE lead-free compliant.
- VAT bill is included.
Package Contains :
- 3 Axis accelerometer sensor